четверг, 13 июня 2013 г.

Kitten Burrito

penciltests: "Wreck-it Ralph" 2012 Very early Ralph pencil test...



penciltests:

"Wreck-it Ralph" 2012

Very early Ralph pencil test by Nick Ranieri.

beyoncebeytwice: im grateful to anyone that still wants to be my friend after getting to know me

beyoncebeytwice:

im grateful to anyone that still wants to be my friend after getting to know me

Photo



alizabug: im a little late but, happy karkat's wriggling day



alizabug:

im a little late but, happy karkat's wriggling day

mcconaughey: get crunk with yo mom



mcconaughey:

get crunk with yo mom

unovachampion: ブイズ3DS化!



















unovachampion:

ブイズ3DS化!

tessen: askthedouchescar: She do. dualscar stahp













tessen:

askthedouchescar:

She do.

dualscar stahp

kitkaloid: heard it was your birthday yesterday lil manno idea...



kitkaloid:

heard it was your birthday yesterday lil man
no idea what he's doing but he's trying to look cool for you

Photo















I see you're gonna cosplay Isabelle you must get someone to be Digby

Ohh hehe yeah that would be cute, but I'm doing this cosplay mainly out of curiosity.

I really need to invest more time into A) my Molly Monday (Monsterkind) cosplay for Metrocon and B) my Roxy cosplay for Fan Expo.  :3

Zack’s gonna love my new Roxy outfit, hehe.

Zack’s gonna love my new Roxy outfit, hehe.

I’m shopping for my Isabelle (Animal Crossing) cosplay and browsing sweaters on clearance and...

I’m shopping for my Isabelle (Animal Crossing) cosplay and browsing sweaters on clearance and holy shit I’m doing some new Roxy cosplay later.

drawallthehomestuck: AWWWWW YYYYEEEAAHHH



drawallthehomestuck:

AWWWWW YYYYEEEAAHHH

emmerichbot: WHICH FUCKING FANDOM AM I SUPPOSED TO BE EXCITED...



emmerichbot:

WHICH FUCKING FANDOM AM I SUPPOSED TO BE EXCITED ABOUT AGAIN I CAN'T FUCKING KEEP TRACK ANYMORE

RynN I AM 3,000% DONE WITH U.   >:T

Photo



Photo







planetofjunk: nikcesco: /v/ is really excited, so I drew them...



planetofjunk:

nikcesco:

/v/ is really excited, so I drew them this picture.

I can dig it.

Photo



I never really went to your blog after I followed you I just appreciated the stuff you posted and saw it on my dash so you never were exiled from my followed list because I like what you post and I would always see your selfies and think "gosh she looks a bit older than a teenager" and today I wnet to your blog aND YOUR FUCKING 28 LIKE IT EXPLAINS SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA

Aww gosh I appreciate that, but

wait

does that mean I…

…look…28?

I was drying my hair and it occurred to me that when my hair is puffy it resembles a certain...

I was drying my hair and it occurred to me that when my hair is puffy it resembles a certain someone’s fluffy dogs ears…

I think I could potentially pull off a closet cosplay of Isabelle.  :3

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий