четверг, 13 июня 2013 г.

Some Kind of Confusion

Daily Update of My Life #1097

I love working on a holiday. Okay, I want to sleep during a holiday but if I were asked to work,...

i made myself a promise



i made myself a promise

Photo



branwyndaydreams: like-a-lovely-jellyfish: absintheincoffee: B...



















branwyndaydreams:

like-a-lovely-jellyfish:

absintheincoffee:

Being wrong has never felt so right. — If Disney Villains Were Gorgeous

Hades please 

Damn Jafar

memorable lines from season 3 of Game of Thrones (1 & 2)





















memorable lines from season 3 of Game of Thrones (1 & 2)

lulubonanza: TMNT by ~Ian-Navarro



lulubonanza:

TMNT by ~Ian-Navarro

Photo



Daily Update of My Life #1096

So today, my supervisor gave me a verbal warning that I have incurred two hours of tardiness for the...

Share 10 random facts about yourself and then send this to 10 of your lovely followers :)

I have two dogs and a cat. I am left handed and broke it once, so I wasn't able to write for...

Photo



Photo



xombiedirge: Descent Into Madness by Jed...




Close Up Detail - Batman


Close Up Detail - Joker

xombiedirge:

Descent Into Madness by Jed Henry / Tumblr / Store

19" X 23.5" Framed giclee print, signed limited edition available HERE. Part of the Ukiyo-e Heroes 2 art show opening today, 1st June 2013, at Gallery Nucleus

Photo



shehulking: [source]



shehulking:

[source]

ladamania: Look at these amazing doll repaints by Noel Cruz,...





















ladamania:

Look at these amazing doll repaints by Noel Cruz, look at them!

Pet slumber party. #cats #dogs #pets



Pet slumber party. #cats #dogs #pets

Daily Update of My Life #1091-1095

I haven’t been here for a while now, to write that is. I have been liking posts and yesterday,...

soul-raised-from-perdition: I can't stop laughing at this.  I...





soul-raised-from-perdition:

I can't stop laughing at this. 

I seriously have been waiting for this!!!!

Photo



helenwinterart: So very true :-)



helenwinterart:

So very true :-)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий