воскресенье, 26 мая 2013 г.

http://andytkrv.tumblr.com/

*tells my family Amanda broke up with me “Shut up when is she comin over...

*tells my family Amanda broke up with me

“Shut up when is she comin over again?”


…o

Photo









kareemabdulabbar: hey! 



kareemabdulabbar:

hey! 

The Daily Elok: so in my small group communications class there's this cool black girl...

The Daily Elok: so in my small group communications class there's this cool black girl...:

kareemabdulabbar:

so in my small group communications class there's this cool black girl from somewhere in south central and her girlfriend is in that class too. i guess you can say that they would fit under a lot of the "ghetto" stereotypes as far as in the way they dress and stuff. then there's this stupid white…

I really want to give you your space, but it’s so hard to wait because I have so much in my...

I really want to give you your space, but it’s so hard to wait because I have so much in my mind. I want to lay it all out because I feel like I wasn’t able to before.

“The worst that can happen is they will say no.”

"Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the..."

"Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary."

- (via fawun)

Photo



Photo



god damnit why does one person have to power to make me feel so bad

god damnit why does one person have to power to make me feel so bad

sercatious: It's a beautiful day, and all I can think about is how much I need to study.

sercatious:

It's a beautiful day, and all I can think about is how much I need to study.

Haha this would be so much easier if we didn’t end on good terms holy moly

Haha this would be so much easier if we didn’t end on good terms holy moly

Why do I suckkk

Why do I suckkk

Today really, really sucks

Today really, really sucks

freshdawg: Idk why I procrastinate so much when I know I will be on the verge of killing myself the...

freshdawg:

Idk why I procrastinate so much when I know I will be on the verge of killing myself the day before anything is due

asap-tran: really-shit: If your phone gets wet, try putting it in a bag of dry rice. At night, the...

asap-tran:

really-shit:

If your phone gets wet, try putting it in a bag of dry rice. At night, the rice will attract Asians who will fix your electronics for you.

fuck

corgnelius: Corgnelius is very excited about his b-day...



corgnelius:

Corgnelius is very excited about his b-day festivities tomorrow! (And yes, he's wearing a birthday hat of a corgi wearing a birthday hat.)

tehcharissard: thank you



tehcharissard:

thank you

itslarsyouguys: YOU'RE a baby I'M a baby WE CAN BE BABIES...









itslarsyouguys:

YOU'RE a baby

I'M a baby

WE CAN BE BABIES TOGETHER

imjustjane: You were the last good thing about this part of...



imjustjane:

You were the last good thing about this part of town.

kareemabdulabbar: toothpaste commercial: im not a player i just brush a lot.

kareemabdulabbar:

toothpaste commercial: im not a player i just brush a lot.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий