воскресенье, 26 мая 2013 г.

= The infinite castle =

Photo



pleatedjeans: here, I'll be your pillow. via



pleatedjeans:

here, I'll be your pillow. via

nicollettenikki: Flame Princess by ~Visark



nicollettenikki:

Flame Princess by ~Visark

fearlings: i can always sit and watch the way the rain hits the...



fearlings:

i can always sit and watch the way the rain hits the waters surface

"I'm not a good person as you may think. I'm weak, I'm unreliable, I'm such a..."

"I'm not a good person as you may think. I'm weak, I'm unreliable, I'm such a coward and most of the time, I'm completely useless. If you didn't see me fail a lot, it's only because I don't even try. If you didn't see me cry, it's because I don't know how to cry anymore. If you think that you know me then, please, teach me who I am, because I don't know myself. The only think I know is that I'm not as good as you think I am."

- Unknow

artandetcetera: Various works by Matthias Haker Matthias Haker...


The Last Prayer


Remember the Past


Beauty in Blue


Skylight


Silencium


A Bed of Moss II

artandetcetera:

Various works by Matthias Haker

Matthias Haker is a German-based photographer well-known for his photos of erudite, abandoned locations. Haker chooses to keep the locations obscure to prevent vandalism and theft. "I do love abandoned buildings, I see so much beauty in those places," he said. "Unfortunately many people don't." He requests that all commenters respect those locations by not posting information about them.

gundamcockpit: "二人でリープ!" "Futari de rīpu!" "Two...







gundamcockpit:

"二人でリープ!"

"Futari de rīpu!"

"Two people's Leapt"

By: ハブキ

Photo



Collection of Beautiful Animation → IA x JIN | WORLD CALLING...

















Collection of Beautiful Animation  IA x JIN | WORLD CALLING [x]

adventuresofthetruekind: Astronomical Clock. Old Times Square,...



adventuresofthetruekind:

Astronomical Clock. Old Times Square, Prague

Photo



tyleroakley: cyberfrost: Pokemon Fusion Fan Art: Compilation...





















tyleroakley:

cyberfrost:

Pokemon Fusion Fan Art: Compilation 1 "Sinister Ones"

I'M OBSESSED.

sharp-ish: alexkisu: that cat wears eyeliner better than...



sharp-ish:

alexkisu:

that cat wears eyeliner better than me

that cat is more attractive than me in general

Photo



Live fast, die young. Bad girls do it well





Live fast, die young. Bad girls do it well

gravetidings: We are glass ( explore ) by andre govia. on...



gravetidings:

We are glass ( explore ) by andre govia. on Flickr.

Photo



sayakakyouko: 色々ふたり



sayakakyouko:

色々ふたり

2 ...8D!

I KNOW! I'M CUTE AS HELL <3 
(you can just blame yourself, this one was striked /o/) 

illusionwanderer: South Beach, Miami by Jeremiah...



illusionwanderer:

South Beach, Miami by Jeremiah Thompson

Sunrise with a big ship looking very small on the horizon.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий