воскресенье, 26 мая 2013 г.

in your tummy

I looked down, and saw how perfect she was.



I looked down, and saw how perfect she was.

I fed her the pre cum from my penis, but it became more...



I fed her the pre cum from my penis, but it became more efficient to have her simply suck the seminal fluid directly from me.

She saw her reflection, and looked in her own eyes as she sucked...





She saw her reflection, and looked in her own eyes as she sucked my penis.

My girl watched as the cute girl across from us sucked the end...



My girl watched as the cute girl across from us sucked the end of a firm dick.

It's fun to tell her to close her lips, and ejaculate all...



It's fun to tell her to close her lips, and ejaculate all over her pretty mouth.

She played with the sperm in her mouth, looking up at me, until...



She played with the sperm in her mouth, looking up at me, until I gave permission to put my semen in her tummy.

When we finished watching the movie off Netflix tonight, she...











When we finished watching the movie off Netflix tonight, she leaned over and asked if I'd like to watch anything else.

"Do you want to play with my dick?"

"Yes, please," she said, stroking me through my flannel jammies.

She liked what I chose.

She stroked and stroked and stroked, but I wouldn't cum until I fucked her mouth. I needed to fuck that mouth.

I came right down her throat, deeply depositing two days of pent up semen into her tummy. She could only show me an empty mouth, but I assured her she was still a good girl.

Then she sat back on the couch and watched the girl on the screen get her face even more savagely fucked, and a hard cock emptying into her throat.

I knew how badly she needed to gag and choke and gasp.



I knew how badly she needed to gag and choke and gasp.

She told me she would do what I ever wanted when I came. I put...









She told me she would do what I ever wanted when I came. I put her on her knees, next to the bed.

"Open your mouth," I told her, "and stick out your tongue."

She needs a face fucking so badly….soon, I promised.



She needs a face fucking so badly….soon, I promised.

I got her naked on the couch next to me, and had her lick my...



I got her naked on the couch next to me, and had her lick my penis.

"I told you I'd make you a mess!" She was...



"I told you I'd make you a mess!"

She was overwhelmed by the semen on her face, but couldn't suppress a giggle.

"You came everywhere!"

She looked up from her face fucked daze and mustered a smile;...



She looked up from her face fucked daze and mustered a smile; exhausted, relaxed, and at peace now that she was covered and filled with semen.

She was a good girl, and opened wide for all my sperm.













She was a good girl, and opened wide for all my sperm.

"I had fun tonight," she admitted shyly. "What...







"I had fun tonight," she admitted shyly.

"What was your favorite part?"

"Playing with your dick..after you came…" she said after a moment.

Squiggly colonies of live sperm clung to my penis in a thin film...



Squiggly colonies of live sperm clung to my penis in a thin film of semen, as my good little girl began to clean up her mess.

I just wanted her to play with the very tip of my penis with her...





I just wanted her to play with the very tip of my penis with her smile.

I pulled her head closer, so she could take my ejaculation into...



I pulled her head closer, so she could take my ejaculation into her mouth.

"Open your mouth," I instructed, but my shy little girl was slow, and it squirted on her face, too.

She giggled hidden beneath a layer of semen.



She giggled hidden beneath a layer of semen.

I told her to suck as hard as she could.



I told her to suck as hard as she could.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий