понедельник, 27 мая 2013 г.

Model Citizen Zero Discipline

yougotvexed: reasons to let me cuddle you: I will stick my cold hands all over your body I'll...

yougotvexed:

reasons to let me cuddle you:

  • I will stick my cold hands all over your body
  • I'll probably fall asleep on you and make cute sleep noises
  • I can lay there long enough for the second coming of christ
  • nuzzling???
  • I will be smiling the whole time
  • you're warm and I'm not
  • let me leech your heat
  • please

Yin Yu Tang, Peabody Essex Museum



Yin Yu Tang, Peabody Essex Museum

Photo



thefrogman: [reddit]



thefrogman:

[reddit]

nataliemeansnice: fitify: me get it





nataliemeansnice:

fitify:

me

get it

Photo



Photo



infinitetransit: isn't it funny that lesbians are presumed to hate men, have turned away from men,...

infinitetransit:

isn't it funny that lesbians are presumed to hate men, have turned away from men, or never experienced the ~prowess~ of a man

we're talking about a preference that actively centers around women and they still try to make it fundamentally about men

fancybidet: thewomanofkleenex: fancybidet: That's not a tiny...



fancybidet:

thewomanofkleenex:

fancybidet:

That's not a tiny cup I'm just really fat.

WHY IS THERE A LADY IN THE BACK IN THE SAME OUTFIT? Also, Natalie is adorable as always.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



fancybidet: When did self worth get reduced to desirability?

fancybidet:

When did self worth get reduced to desirability?

One night President Obama and his wife Michelle decided to do...



One night President Obama and his wife Michelle decided to do something out of routine and go for a casual dinner at a restaurant that wasn't too luxurious. When they were seated, the owner of the restaurant asked the President's Secret Service if he could please speak to the First Lady in private. They obliged and Michelle had a conversation with the owner. Following this conversation President Obama asked Michelle, "Why was he so interested in talking to you?" She mentioned that in her teenage years, he had been madly in love with her. President Obama then said, "So if you had married him, you would now be the owner of this lovely restaurant," to which Michelle responded, "No. If I had married him, he would now be the President."

Photo



openareas: suburbantragic: d0gbl0g: emmyc: danieltflynn: Ni...



openareas:

suburbantragic:

d0gbl0g:

emmyc:

danieltflynn:

Nice to see you too, dog.

o m g

wat

I am no longer afraid to die. 

I don't normally reblog things with this many notes but I have to say publicly that whoever made this should get some kind of White House commendation. 

rookiemag: lickypickystickyme: If grandmothers around the...





















rookiemag:

lickypickystickyme:

If grandmothers around the world had a rallying cry, it would probably sound something like "You need to eat!"

Photographer Gabriele Galimberti's grandmother said something similar to him before one of his many globetrotting work trips. To ensure he had at least one good meal, she prepared for him a dish of ravioli before he departed on one of his adventures.  

"In that occasion I said to my grandma 'You know, Grandma, there are many other grandmas around the world and most of them are really good cooks," Galimberti wrote via email. "I'm going to meet them and ask them to cook for me so I can show you that you don't have to be worried for me and the food that I will eat!' This is the way my project was born!"

The project, "Delicatessen With Love", took Galimberti to 58 countries where he photographed grandmothers with both the ingredients and finished signature dishes.

He acted as photographer and stylist during each shoot with the grandmothers, taking a portrait of both the women and the food they made for him.

From top to bottom: 

Inara Runtule, 68, Kekava, Latvia. Silke €(herring with potatoes and cottage cheese).

Grace Estibero, 82, Mumbai, India. Chicken vindaloo.

Susann Soresen, 81, Homer, Alaska. Moose steak.

Serette Charles, 63, Saint-Jean du Sud, Haiti. Lambi in creole sauce.

The photographer's grandmother Marisa Batini, 80, Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy. Swiss chard and ricotta Ravioli with meat sauce.

Normita Sambu Arap, 65, Oltepessi (Masaai Mara), Kenya. Mboga and orgali (white corn polenta with vegetables and goat).

Julia Enaigua, 71, La Paz, Bolivia. Queso Humacha (vegetables and fresh cheese soup).

Fifi Makhmer, 62, Cairo, Egypt. Kuoshry (pasta, rice and legumes pie).

Isolina Perez De Vargas, 83, Mendoza, Argentina. Asado criollo (mixed meats barbecue).

Bisrat Melake, 60, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Enjera with curry and vegetables.

this is a beautiful series- kendra

this tummy can't be tamed

fancybidet:

kinkyturtle:

image

image

image

YES!!! THIS IS ACCURATE!

My belly MOCKS "flattening" panels.

danapolis: that person in the background tho



danapolis:

that person in the background tho

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий