воскресенье, 26 мая 2013 г.

Reyseb

Photo



sendificator: BUT LIKE REMEMBER WHEN M.I.A. FLIPPED THE BIRD AT THE SUPER BOWL AND PEOPLE CALLED...

sendificator:

BUT LIKE REMEMBER WHEN M.I.A. FLIPPED THE BIRD AT THE SUPER BOWL AND PEOPLE CALLED HER DIRTY AND TRASHY AND NOW JENN LAWRENCE FLIPS THE BIRD AT THE OSCARS AND SUDDENLY ITS A QUIRKY CUTE AWKWARD THING TO DO WOW #WHITEHISTORYCLASSES

versacebitch: loungezombie: versacebitch: the worst thing about speaking two languages is trying...

versacebitch:

loungezombie:

versacebitch:

the worst thing about speaking two languages is trying to use an expression from one language that fits perfectly into your conversation but the other person won't get it

i dont speak two languages but i speak fandom so i sort of get this

image

Yahoo is apparently making Tumblr more family friendly by filtering out explicit content. I guarantee that most people that use Tumblr as a coping mechanism for depression, self harm and eating disorders will be shut down as they will see it as pro-mental illness and pro-self destruction. But we don't promote any of those attitudes, we just suffer from them and we use Tumblr to connect with others that suffer from them too, we offer each other help and support so Yahoo, don't take that away from us.

theteenpauladeen: nishlo: ugly people ruining my day Don't look in the mirror next time

theteenpauladeen:

nishlo:

ugly people ruining my day

Don't look in the mirror next time

fuckyeahcrossfit: crossfit4me: Rich Froning Look at him and...



fuckyeahcrossfit:

crossfit4me:

Rich Froning

Look at him and that big ole bar!

freeze-dried-kittens: its not a sex toy mom, its a sex action figure

freeze-dried-kittens:

its not a sex toy mom, its a sex action figure

onepoundatatimee: now-do-it: dustand-bones: this hit me so...



onepoundatatimee:

now-do-it:

dustand-bones:

this hit me so hard, so hard. this is by far the most terrible post on tumblr i've ever seen. and i know some people get effected by certain posts differently but i WAS that girl. that was me. glasses, long hair and all. i know how she feels and i know exactly how she looks at herself and hates everything she sees. and it hurts me so bad because girls everywhere feel this way and they're not even eight. it makes me sick, it makes me want to throw up. i'm honestly crying because this hit me so hard. her face, the way it falls when she sees herself. it's terrible, it's terrible, and im close to bawling. this makes me so sad, so so sad…..

Yes, we definitely have to change something. Society tells us how we have to look and what we have to be but many people forget, we are society. The kids in our life notice when we don't want to eat a certain food group because it's "bad" or when their mum is on a diet again, when someone complains about how they gained weight or how good they looked when they were smaller. They see it. Kids notice a lot of what we don't even pay attention to. And that's how they grow up with the opinion that this is normal, that one cannot be satisfied without the perfect body, without being thin, without striving to look like the people they see on posters and in magazines. They watch TV, they see the commercials about losing weight, about beauty products, see that even moderators and newsreaders are attractive and they think that they're not good enough. They assume that beauty means success.

We know what that feels like and I bet none of us wants the next generation to have a life like that, they should be able to be children, without worrying about their looks, without hating themselves. As they grow up, they should have a good self esteem and refuse to let society tell them how they have to be. We have to change our attitude. We have to be a good rolemodel for them, let's show that we all can love ourself without being perfect- perfect isn't even achievable- so why should our thoughts revolve about something that isn't even possible?

^^these people seriously need to watch this movie bc they kinda just irritated me by commenting everything that this movie communicates idk

nthanl: white people



nthanl:

white people

peewentz: do you ever just want to go outside in the middle of the night and walk around and not...

peewentz:

do you ever just want to go outside in the middle of the night and walk around and not actually do anything just observe and think and stuff

Photo



akupitiyo: technicalityterminus: akupitiyo: my skin is so oily you could probably fry chicken on...

akupitiyo:

technicalityterminus:

akupitiyo:

my skin is so oily you could probably fry chicken on my face

nonsense, you'd have to be hot to do that

say that to my face motherfcker i dare you

curlscurvesconfidence: My favourite edit I've ever made. My...



curlscurvesconfidence:

My favourite edit I've ever made. My family was fighting and I realized that…The Fitblr community is my family. Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



elasticitymudflap: when people ask me if i know about a thing i'm actually a huge fan of

elasticitymudflap:

when people ask me if i know about a thing i'm actually a huge fan of

image

"God we fuck up teenagers' heads. We tell them that biological conditions are moral punishments and..."

"

God we fuck up teenagers' heads. We tell them that biological conditions are moral punishments and then we get all shocked when they don't practice rational risk management of biological conditions. We teach them "sex is super desirable and all the cool kids do it, and it's hideously shameful and will destroy your life" and we wonder why they act an eensy bit neurotic about it. If you tried to design a system for making sexually active kids confused and unsafe, you couldn't do much better than the American media and school system.

And for once, the answer is relatively simple. Just talk about sex like it's a part of life. Some people have sex and some people don't, because people are different. STIs aren't bad because they're Dirty Crotch Rot; they're bad because they're contagious illnesses like strep throat or whooping cough, and you can ask a doctor to check for and treat them just like you would with strep throat. Unwanted pregnancy isn't a scarlet A; it's a mostly-preventable accident that sometimes occurs when people are going about their normal business of having sex. You can ask the school counselor about a variety of topics, including career planning, problems at home, questions about sex, or conflicts with teachers.

If we could just get the goddamn stick out of our collective ass and accept that sex is a human activity and teenagers are humans, maybe there wouldn't be quite so many plaintive "I don't understand my body and I'm confused and scared and I don't know anyone I can ask in person" messages flying out into the world.

"

- The Pervocracy - "Teenage Panic." (via klonazepam)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий