воскресенье, 26 мая 2013 г.

Tanya's Daddy

Playing Possum



Playing Possum

I got my baby, finally!



I got my baby, finally!

I think I speak for the entirety of Tumblr when I say, we are so excited for you two! Have fun! <3

lol, thank you, I can't sit still I'm so excited, We may not get out of the airport parking lot in one piece!

Daddy will be making a visit to me tomorrow evening, it's...



Daddy will be making a visit to me tomorrow evening, it's been 8 weeks!

I will not return until Tuesday, but let's hope I come back with sexy new material from this weekends visit.

In almost 6 months time since our tumblr has launched we have gained 1,885 followers, thanks to Sexographies, DoThisToMePlease and most of all http://letmedothis.com/  and all of the followers reblogs, thank you so much, we truly appreciate the traffic and positive feedback, we hope we have been entertaining you and bringing warm fuzzy feelings to your screens and life.

Have a Hot Holiday Weekend (if you are in the US)

A well needed smoke and hot salt bath, only makes me to think...









A well needed smoke and hot salt bath, only makes me to think about Daddy, and bring the pink to my cheeks, Images from texting with him.

It get's harder each day that get's closer to his arrival.

2 more days……

Just because there is a dick in my mouth here

Doesn’t mean I don’t have a sharp temper and tongue, Play nice, show me respect, and treat me human, and I will return the favor. Otherwise I’ll use this as a temporary platform to express my ugly side, then delete it of course, cuz you would be junking up my page with your bullshit.

if you give me your number I'll give you mine and we can send photographs

I am not interested in seeing your photographs. in fact you have nothing in your tumblr, which means you are a lurker, I have less interest in lurkers, than people without fear to actually have their own tumblr and work to show.

3 days till I get to slip between your fingers, find your lips,...



3 days till I get to slip between your fingers, find your lips, bite your neck, find myself under your spell, forget that there is a world outside of us. quiver and shake with repetitive orgasms, wake up next to you and wonder how I made it this long with out you.

It's been too long.



It's been too long.

Daddy Just clicks away while I begin to entice him.





Daddy Just clicks away while I begin to entice him.

I've followed you two for a while now but never had the chance to go through past posts and I have to say I was blown away to see that you and him are over 40. Not aure why that didnt click for me given your texts posts lol. I thought you were in your late 20s-early 30s. You seriously look amazing. you both look amazing :) I do have a question. I was just curious if you two were going to stick to just pictures or maybe we'll be lucky enough to see video of you two

Not really sure about the video, unless they are clips sewn together. I'm a photographer not really fluent in video editing, we had a cute and sloppy one I posted of me that daddy shot and I edited, a few days after Easter here. That might be the best we do, or like that, then there's all that pain in the ass rendering shit, eh we take it day by day, who knows what will be documented.

The last time I saw Daddy, I covered this scarf in his cologne,...



The last time I saw Daddy, I covered this scarf in his cologne, the same brand that he wore as a teenager, that is discontinued ages ago, I was lucky to find one bottle on the web. The smell brings me way back, it still has the same effect on me when he wears it for me now.

Photos we send each other while we are apart, I miss his...





Photos we send each other while we are apart, I miss his handsome face and big hands. 6 more days.

Daddy gives his Baby Girl instructions.









Daddy gives his Baby Girl instructions.

In one week from today you are all mine, You will return the...



In one week from today you are all mine, You will return the taste to my mouth that has been absent for 7 weeks now.

idaididy: this was when i met my baby! That was my the boy...



idaididy:

this was when i met my baby!

That was my the boy that stole my heart forever.

idaididy: one more week. Daddy is a sneaky bugger



idaididy:

one more week.

Daddy is a sneaky bugger

When you talk to me while we are playing,I fucking love...



When you talk to me while we are playing,I fucking love it.

Melts me,

Even when it's just silent, your lips are moving, your eyes are scanning my body and my mouth, and all I hear is my heart beating and my panting.

Did your relationship as teenagers evolve into the sort you have now, with him as "Daddy", at least sexually? I'm assuming it's that sort of relationship now only because you refer to him as Daddy, which is why I ask.

Our relationship was completely the same, just less experienced mostly for me, since I was a virgin for half the time we dated. I didn't call him Daddy, but he filled the same shoes. I have become way more assertive and what you would call The Pants Wearer, in my relationships since we were kids, but somehow I'm still the girl in a skirt when I am with him as an adult. He permits me to be vulnerable, he lets me let go of my controlling side and be led. FYI it's not about BDSM. It's the way I see him that gives him the name Daddy. He deserves the title that I have never given any other man, including any parental relationships.

Wow you two are flawless...absolutely gorgeous pictures and it's clear you have a wonderful relationship, which you are far too kind to share with us. Keep it up <3

neither of us is flawless, but we embrace those imperfections and as well as what we see in each other as perfection. thank you non the less, we are in the bliss stage for the 2nd time around and milking that cow for all it's worth.

thank you,

T & D

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий