вторник, 18 июня 2013 г.

✖Funeral of Hearts✖

Sitting in the train~ Ugh, it's so boring~ I'll...



Sitting in the train~ Ugh, it's so boring~
I'll arrive in Karlsruhe at 12pm.
Thanks god, i have my music.
; n ;
It's damn hot …. But i'm sooo excited to see Asking Alexandria again

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



sereeenity: I love you more than I love myself

sereeenity:

I love you more than I love myself

feuntes: Major League - Some Kids Just Can't Hang



feuntes:

Major League - Some Kids Just Can't Hang

Photo



Photo



☯✞clic for more kawaii✞☯



☯✞clic for more kawaii

Can’t fucking sleep ….. why do i even try? I just feel worse than before ……

Can’t fucking sleep …..
why do i even try? I just feel worse than before ……

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий