понедельник, 24 июня 2013 г.

hope.

Photo







uoa: My internet addiction is getting alt of ctrl

uoa:

My internet addiction is getting alt of ctrl

k0dah: Walking White Tiger



k0dah:

Walking White Tiger

Henry Cavill photographed by Mark Abrahams for VMan Magazine,...





Henry Cavill photographed by Mark Abrahams for VMan Magazine, Summer 2009

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when...

















"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."

miarrenandchrisneyland: I promise you I'm a poet, but since I...



miarrenandchrisneyland:

I promise you I'm a poet, but since I met you
I've never been good with words

Photo

















Photo



stewo: I don't know if it's just me but that cloud looks...



stewo:

I don't know if it's just me but that cloud looks scarily similar to the shape of Australia

Photo





smithsonianmag: Photo of the Day: Zebra shadows Photo by Elli...



smithsonianmag:

Photo of the Day: Zebra shadows

Photo by Elli Kraizberg (Tomkins Cove, New York); South Africa

Photo





plummeria: love san cisco



plummeria:

love san cisco

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo









Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий