четверг, 27 июня 2013 г.

When Logic Ceases.

enteeeeeeeeeerpriiiiiiiiiise: sweetie-bot: imgonnariverdance: we-are-just-misguided-ghosts: i-wil...

enteeeeeeeeeerpriiiiiiiiiise:

sweetie-bot:

imgonnariverdance:

we-are-just-misguided-ghosts:

i-will-love-you-better:

superstunfisk:

"how to piss off an entire nation" an autobiography by Texas

just a nation? shit, I'm in ireland and I'm pissed off

Australian and pissed off.

Even here in Asia. Pissed.

fuck i'm in canada and i'm pissed

Lives an hour from the Canadian border, but is in the US and is pissed.

It's a good idea.  We love more completely, and try...



It's a good idea.  We love more completely, and try harder, than any other subset of people, in my opinion.  Though at times we do have trouble seeing our own self worth, and can feel underappreciated, and misunderstood.

It's an escalating scale, for sure.



It's an escalating scale, for sure.

Lost

That is all.

Here I sit

Here I sit blearly eyed, while this I write for you,

My everything, my pet, the love of my life.

It may not be sleak, it may not rhyme.

But every word is true, just like my strife.

 

I’m disappointed in myself, not being at my best.

I haven’t been for a long time, but I remember when

I last felt real, whole, myself, alive, and confident.

That time was with you, and will be again.

 

We start out at a huge disadvantage, a huge gap

Between us and our love, trying to sap it from us.

But we will persevere, we’ll make it through

For it’s in that love, that we can always trust.



My heart belongs to you, through it all, the good times and the bad, the distance and the fleeting times together.  Believe in us, in what we have, and I promise you that it won’t disappoint.

I love you.

~ Dave

dom-wolf: Lots of cuddles.



dom-wolf:

Lots of cuddles.

Daddies get insecure too, so don't forget to tell him how much you love him, how handsome he is, and how you find him totally incredible. ^_^

Daddies get insecure too, so don't forget to tell him how much you love him, how handsome he is, and how you find him totally incredible. ^_^

do you like to beat or kick your kitten when she disobeys? Do you feel superior to women?

Haha, I completely forgot to answer this ridiculous message.  

Short answers: No, and no.

Long answers:

1) No I do not beat or kick my kitten when she disobeys.  We don't have a full on D/s style relationship yet because we are long distance, but when that day comes I do intend to punish her if she disobeys.  Will I physically beat her to the point of injury? Of course not.  A punishment is meant to be a lesson first and foremost, and a reminder of place, not a tool to feed the supposed superiority complex you seem to think I have.

2) I in no way feel superior to woman.  In fact, a lot of the time I feel very much inferior to the woman I know.  They're some of the strongest people I know, and I very much envy their resolve at times.  

Are you assuming that I feel superior to woman because I'm a Dominant?  Or because I have a pet who is for all intensive purposes my submissive?  Does every Dominant anywhere feel superior to the gender of their submissive?  Of course not, so what I really think you're trying to get at is that you simply don't understand this sort of dynamic or relationship at all, and your gut reaction is to be disgusted by it.  Am I going to tell you "oh, no no, you shouldn't feel that way"? Nope, that's not my place, you can feel however you want.  The only thing I would suggest is to educate yourself about what's really going on when it comes to non-vanilla relationships because you think the worst of people you've never spoken to.

I hope this has been enlightening, take care, Anon.

~ Dave

sabrina-stray: keyholderr: HOLY SHIT MOTHER FUCKING WANT. BUT...



sabrina-stray:

keyholderr:

HOLY SHIT MOTHER FUCKING WANT.

BUT WHAT IF I WANT TO FUCKING SLEEP AND YOU WANT TO GAME? THIS DOESN'T WORK.

WE EACH HAVE OUR OWN IN THE COMPUTER ROOM SO IF WE GET SLEEPY WHILE PLAYING WE CAN NAP!!!

HOLY SHIT MOTHER FUCKING WANT.



HOLY SHIT MOTHER FUCKING WANT.

Beautiful tie.



Beautiful tie.

I love this goof so much. <3



I love this goof so much.

<3

This is what happens to kittens when you let them stay up...



This is what happens to kittens when you let them stay up "late".

Kitten is at it again, always sending me naughty pictures.



Kitten is at it again, always sending me naughty pictures.

If not Daddy, then who?: Translating my babygirl into what I hear

If not Daddy, then who?: Translating my babygirl into what I hear:

pinksockstom:

What she says… What I hear

  • "Stop! That hurts!"…"More! And harder!"
  • "But my little hole is so tight"… "More fingers"
  • "Daddy's so rude"… "Please do that Daddy"
  • "Nu-uh"… "Uh-uh"
  • "He-he, that tickles"… "Bite me and bruise me"
  • "Daddy doesn't have to punish me"… "I…

maybe.lisa: A Task for Every Un-Owned Sub on Tumblr

maybe.lisa: A Task for Every Un-Owned Sub on Tumblr:

domcomposer:

Tonight before you go to sleep I want you to spend 5 minutes thinking about everything that you want your Dom to be. Take more than five minutes if you need to; I want you to paint a VIVID picture in your mind of exactly what you want, what will fulfill you and make you happier…

nerdybabygirl: This is beautiful ^^ What they said.



nerdybabygirl:

This is beautiful

^^ What they said.

sabrina-stray: keyholderr: We've decided this is kitten's new...



sabrina-stray:

keyholderr:

We've decided this is kitten's new look, thoughts?

Boredom. Sheer boredom. 

Sexy boredom.  

We've decided this is kitten's new look, thoughts?



We've decided this is kitten's new look, thoughts?

She stolded my glasses, but I loves her anyway.



She stolded my glasses, but I loves her anyway.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий