четверг, 27 июня 2013 г.

Horny Bunnies

thank you. thank you for this very nice blog. I'll be very happy to follow you .. your album is full of charm and beauty.you are so amazing so stuning... see you soon. I am sincerely sorry for my bad English christophe

Thank you so much for your kind words! Don't worry about your English, it's perfect and it's not like English is our first language either anyway ;) We know we really haven't been to tumblr lately, hopefully we'll start posting more come Summer :) 

Mr Bunny made a drawing out of a photo I took for him. I think...



Mr Bunny made a drawing out of a photo I took for him. I think it looks awesome :)

~Mrs Bunny

Photo



Hey guys! I’m looking for erotic/artistic nudes to follow on my new blog, so if  you’re...

Hey guys! I’m looking for erotic/artistic nudes to follow on my new blog, so if  you’re that kind of tumblr send me a message at mrshornybunny.tumblr.com and i’ll check you out :)

~Mrs Bunny

EDIT: corrected the link address :)

You can now find me at mrshornybunny.tumblr.com :) It’s gonna be mainly artistic nudes, both...

You can now find me at mrshornybunny.tumblr.com :) It’s gonna be mainly artistic nudes, both mine and tumblr’s. I’ll still keep posting naughtier stuff here from time to time, though :)

And remember, Mr Bunny is at themrbunny.tumblr.com. Go pay him a visit :)

Love, Mrs Bunny

Photo



Happy Halloween Submission from some lovely girl back at...



Happy Halloween

Submission from some lovely girl back at halloween!

Hey guys! :) Mr Bunny is back at themrbunny.tumblr.com. As for me, I wanted to go back to my old...

Hey guys! :) Mr Bunny is back at themrbunny.tumblr.com. As for me, I wanted to go back to my old blog (secretexposure.tumblr.com) but I can’t remember my login :( This blog may become active again too, in the future, but in the mean while… :)

~Mrs Bunny

To all of those who asked us why we’re leaving: Everything’s ok, but we just don’t...

To all of those who asked us why we’re leaving: Everything’s ok, but we just don’t have the time to manage this blog right now. Maybe one day later on we’ll return :)

Thank you for all the kind messages. If you want to ask us anything, you can always contact us at hornybunnies at hotmail.com or 2hornybunnies at gmail.com and we’ll try to find some time to answer you.

We’ll miss you!

Love,

Horny Bunnies

Sorry guys, I guess we’re not back after all. This is the end of this blog. Thank you to all...

Sorry guys, I guess we’re not back after all. This is the end of this blog. Thank you to all of you who shared wonderful moments with us :)

Love,

The Horny Bunnies.

marriedlovers: Us - soon - next - or I may just fall...



marriedlovers:

Us - soon - next - or I may just fall over.

This. Please lord? I want to make up for all the times Mr Bunny's shared me with his friends, and I can't seem to find a girl who's willing to help me… Mrs Bunny

Well, I know I do, so have a leg ;P ~Mrs Bunny



Well, I know I do, so have a leg ;P ~Mrs Bunny

How about my butt? ~Mrs Bunny





How about my butt? ~Mrs Bunny

Do you ever get tired of seeing my boobs? ~Mrs Bunny



Do you ever get tired of seeing my boobs? ~Mrs Bunny

More from my shower, as promised ;) ~Mrs Bunny



More from my shower, as promised ;) ~Mrs Bunny

Taking a bath after hitting the gym today :) More photos to come...



Taking a bath after hitting the gym today :)

More photos to come later.

~Mrs Bunny

How about #1 and #2? — anoldpunk 3 Turn offs: 1. back hair 2. not showing you’re enjoying...

How about #1 and #2?
anoldpunk
3 Turn offs: 1. back hair 2. not showing you’re enjoying yourself 3. body odor (not in order :P)
3 Turn ons: 1. shoulder/back/arm muscles 2. Massages 3. Neck kisses (not in order either :P)
:)

#12, please, for Mrs. Bunny. ~Holden

Ahaha, ok :P

- On my phone: "Ok :) Kisses"

- On facebook: ":)*"

- On tumblr: Apart from yours (:P), "Hmmm I wanna spread those ass cheeks and slide my cock in…"

Apparently people love to give me kisses! ;) ~Mrs Bunny

yourbadgrrl: DO IT! ;) ~Mrs Bunny



yourbadgrrl:

DO IT! ;)

~Mrs Bunny

And a last one :) ~Mrs Bunny



And a last one :) ~Mrs Bunny

2 комментария:

  1. Are you looking for free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. If you would like an alternative to casually flirting with girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you'd prefer to have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this short video to unveil a strong secret that might get you your very own harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ОтветитьУдалить